2023 Property Tax Payments: Tax Bills were mailed on December 5, 2023. Please see below for more information. 2023 Property Tax Letter 2024 Leaf and Yard Waste Application 2024 Leaf and Yard Waste Dates  

Commercial Use оf Residential Parcels/Structures

The Town of West Bend has received numerous complaints pertaining to residential zoned properties that possibly could be in zoning violation. 

As a reminder and notice to residents, the commercial use of residential properties and structures is prohibited in the Town of West Bend.  Examples of violations include running a business out of a home or garage, making property available as a wedding or reception site, and offering space on a dock or pier for rent or lease. If you have any questions regarding your parcel zoning or whether a given use is permissible on your property, please contact Town Clerk / Zoning Secretary Julie Ihlenfeld at the town hall 262-338-3417.