Voting and Election Information
2022 ELECTION DATES
February 15,2022 – Spring Primary
April 5, 2022 – Spring Election
August 9, 2022 – Fall Partisan Primary
November 8, 2022 – Fall General Election
LOCATION AND HOURS OF POLLING PLACE
7:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
|Town of West Bend Town Hall
6355 CTH Z
West Bend, WI 53095
PHOTO ID LAW IS IN PLACE, PLEASE BRING A PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO VOTE!!
Please sign up to vote by mail. Voters are to visit https://myvote.wi.gov/. Click VOTE ABSENTEE. Enter legal name and DOB. Click REQUEST ABSENTEE BALLOT. Follow prompts to confirm address and select which elections to receive a ballot for. Voters may have to upload a picture of their photo ID. It may be easiest to use a smartphone.
Voters can also request absentee ballots by mailing, emailing or faxing their municipal clerk’s office. You can find your clerk’s contact information on MyVote Wisconsin or below. These requests must be accompanied by a copy of your photo ID. If you already have a photo ID on file from previous absentee requests under your current registration, you will not need to provide it again.
6355 CTH Z, WEST BEND, WI 53095
Phone: (262) 338-3417
Fax: (262) 338-0427
Wisconsin Application for Absentee Ballot
Click below for instructions on how to complete an absentee ballot
Uniform Instructions for Wisconsin Absentee Voters
Returning Your Absentee Ballot
Your ballot must be received in time to be delivered to your polling place no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. There are a few options for returning your ballot.
- Mail it back
- Drop it off at the Town of West Bend, 6355 Cnty Hwy Z, West Bend, WI 53095
- Town of West Bend Drop Box
- Municipal Clerks Office - Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
My Vote Wisconsin
To request an absentee ballot, check the status of your absentee ballot, register, or check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
How to Register to Vote by the Deadline
According to state law, mailed voter registration forms must be postmarked no later than the third Wednesday before the election. Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. the same day.
You can register at your polling place on Election Day also.
Online voter registration is available at https://myvote.wi.gov. There are two ways you can register using the website:
- People with a Wisconsin driver license or state ID card whose address is current with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation can complete their online registration immediately. People who need to update their address with DOT can accomplish that online and complete their online registration.
- People without a Wisconsin driver license or state ID card can fill out the voter registration form online, then print it, sign it and mail it to their municipal clerk’s office along with a proof-of residence document. The website has detailed instructions. If you do not have a printer where you are, you can save the completed form as a PDF and make arrangements to have a family member or a friend with a printer, or a copy center, to print it for you.
Absentee Ballot Request
- EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request (English)
- EL-121S Absentee Ballot Request (Spanish)
- EL-121H Absentee Ballot Request (Hmong)
Voter Registration Application