The Town provided leaf and yard waste facility requires an authorization sticker to be permanently affixed in the lower left corner of the windshield of vehicle delivering said waste to the facility. Stickers are $5.00 each with evidence of residency, must be purchased in advance.
- Please complete 2023 LEAF AND YARD WASTE PERMIT APPLICATION
and mail to Town of West Bend, 6355 CTH Z, West Bend, WI 53095 or
drop in the Town drop box right outside the front door, or Town mail box, and a sticker will be mailed to you, or bring form to Town Hall between 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM, Monday - Thursday, and we can run a sticker out to you.
- The Leaf and Yard Waste Facility is located at the town hall, south of the Recycling Center, 6355 CTH Z, West Bend, WI 53095
- Open every Saturday in May, 1st and 3rd Saturday in June, July, August and September and every Saturday in October and November. Closed Thanksgiving Weekend.
- The Leaf & Yard Waste Facility accepts grass clippings & leaves - (you must take the bags with you) and branches. Branches are to be no more than 10 feet long and no more than 4 inches in diameter. When dropping the branches off the ends are to be to the outside and all one direction. No stumps or building materials allowed. The town's wood chipper cannot handle branches more than 4 inches in diameter, stumps, root balls or building material cannot be chipped by our chipper. You must find alternate disposal means for these materials.
- Wood chips are available any time at the town hall for anyone to pick up.