Notice is hereby given that the Town Board will be discussing 911/Address Signs again at the next Town Board meeting to be held on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 6:30 pm at the West Bend Town Hall located at 6355 County Hwy Z, West Bend, WI 53095.
Please attend the meeting to review the proposed 911/Address Sign Project in the Town of West Bend.
All interested parties are encouraged to attend and provide comment.
- Prior to any installations each location shall be checked for any underground utilities, i.e., electric, telephone, cable and gas.
- Note: Marking of private utilities such as underground sprinkler, pet containment systems, etc., are the responsibility of the property owner.
- Installation will include driving a new post in the ground and attaching the new green address sign at each appropriate location.
- All posts to be installed 18″ in the ground and approximately 15′ from the edge of the right side of the driveway (facing home from road), and on the back edge of the Town right of way, if feasible.
- Uniform sign location aids EMS in responding to emergencies.